BPP Runners 2012
by Jordee Queddeng
The following are the volunteer runners who tied up their official race performances to raise funds through the Run for Pencils Project (Phase II), a cause-oriented initiative under the Black Pencil Project (BPP). Running enthusiasts, like them, through this project will be running for a cause and donors can pledge a corresponding amount for every kilometer they complete. In turn, these pledges will be consolidated to create a pool of funds that would later be used to purchase school supplies and other learning facilities for schoolchildren among the Mangyan tribes in the Philippines.
Sigfredo B. Mata (Sig)
These volunteers are set to race in the following events:
- Multi Sport Weekend “Leg 1? (15 January 2012, Alabang)
- 2012 Timex Run (22 January 2012, Bonifacio Global City)
- Don Bosco Pampanga Blue Run (28 January 2012, Clark Freeport, Pampanga)
- Skyway Condura Marathon 2012: Run for the Mangroves (5 February 2012, Alabang)
- Unilab Run United Leg 1 (4 March, TBA)
- The Bull Runner Dream Marathon 2012 (18 March 2012, Nuvali)
- PBA Run with the Fans (24 March 2012, Tiendesitas)
If you wish to join in this cause by committing pledges with your preferred runners, please visit our online pledge form.
Check out the Details on Phase I of the Run for Pencils Project!
Originally posted at http://jordeeporgee.wordpress.com/2012/01/12/bpprfp2012/